Sunday, December 21, 2008

Battenkill Reg, Training, Snow

As you probably (and if you don't you probably should) know, tonight Battenkill registration opens up. I heard that last year the 4 field filled up in like 10 minutes. Although I doubt the junior field will be filled up, I will be signing up bright and early so the week before the race I don't need to scrounge around for someones extra spot.

It's been snowing on a regular basis since Friday morning. I didn't even set my alarm clock to ride today, I woke up and guess what- It was friggin snowing again. It's like NYC just suddenly became part of the snow belt. So I did an hour on the trainer which watching Die Hard (the first one). Every time Bruce Willis shot someone, I ramped it up and did a 1 minute interval. Just for shits and giggles.

Going to the shop tomorrow night to see the new kits. If would be so beast if the junior team had their own jerseys (read: the original toga colors and "hi hater" on the back on the jersey and then on the pockets it would say in a smaller font "you see me". Ah yes. Here's hopin'.

Hopefully this fucking snow stops and I can venture outside the depths of my apartment.

No comments: